Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hello apple store, you amaze me.

So todayy I tagged along with Jessica and the band "Jondus" [if that's how you spell it. :/] and attended the nine service. While there I saw that Wildside was having a choir weekend, but was a little low on choir kids, so the freshmen who were performing at HSM sang with them. :] It was a blast. Afterwords, Jessica, Christine and I all wanted to do something with somebody, so we called Taylor and decided togo to the mall with them. Again, it was quite an adventure. Take a look at the pictures we took when we made a quick detour to the apple store. :]]




ohhh and for all of you who have blogs that are invite only...

my new email is krista.marie.21@hotmail.com okayyy? thankks :]]

4 comments:

Christine.Marie said...

That was tons of funn!

Remember Laser Quest, Sunday!

haha.

jessie estupinan said...

wow..so much funn!

Heather Leith said...

J-A-U-N-D-I-C-E.

OHH I'm so sad I didn't go!
I didnt know this event was taking plaaace!

Mel East said...

u got a blogg sweet i am putting u in mine!
xoxox i am so happy i saw u at church